Sunday, September 23, 2012

Start of school and farewell to Grandma

Johnny started preschool this month and he absolutely loves it! He loves to learn and loves to be with is friends at school.

I love this chessy grin!
I have been keeping myself busy while Johnny is at school with watching the teachers little boy and doing a little "school activity" with Daniel to keep him busy. He is a very busy 2 and 1/2 year old! And much too smart for his own good! We have a lot of fun together during our little one-on-one time. The boys are so much fun to watch and listen to when Johnny gets home as he is so exctied to show Daniel what he did in school and Daniel in turn is so excited to show Johnny what we have done. I love to hear things like, "Wow Daniel that is so cool!" They are the best of friends most days.

My little little "Linus" and his beloved blanket.

This weekend we travel to Utah to be with my family at the passing of my Grandma Rosella. What an amazing lady she was! And how grateful we are to know that she is at rest in Heaven with our family that has already gone ahead. When we go to Utah we often stop to rest at Little America which is about the half way point of the drive. The boys love this cool dinosaur, so of course we had to get a picture of them going for a ride. This is the Sinclair dinosaur. Little America is owned by the same man that owns Sinclair.

It has been since my wedding that we have taken a picture of just my parents and siblings. We were able to get everyone together during the funeral to capture the moment. (Across the back: Brian, Brandon and Darrell. Middle row: Dyanne, Alyson, Deneice, Nathan. Front row: Traci, Sheri, Mom, Halee, Jessica. And of course Daddy front and center.) 

No comments: