Thursday, April 18, 2013

Happenings at our house

These pictures are all backwards so bare with me....
Benjamin as of today! He is getting so big so fast! He is a very happy little guy. He is smiling and cooing, and finally sleeping pretty well at night. He has also discovered a mode of movement...he digs in his heels and bucks backwards until he bumps into something or gets stuck like in the corner of his crib. 

 Here Jonathan and Daniel are showing the collage they made of the pictures they found in their Easter eggs. We decided to skip the candy this year and try to keep the focus on what Easter is really about. (Notice the need for haircuts?) 
 And here they are sporting their new haircuts. They are brave enough again to let me just buzz it.
 Johnny assisting Daniel with his smile!
 My three boys! How I love these little dudes!
 Ben about one month old.
 Daniel showing off the police car he got for his birthday.

 Tom, his Grandma Powell and baby Ben. We went to Utah in February to see Tom's sister get sealed to her family and blessed Ben while we were there. I just realized we should have pulled his Dad in and got a four generation picture!
 My crazy little crew! How did my family get so big?
And here are my little tornados hard at work. They have been such best buddies especially since Ben has come into our home. They go off and entertain each other so I am able to tend to Ben.

No comments: