Monday, April 29, 2013

I'm ditching out

I am ditching out....A friend of mine discovered that her blog was linked to some very inappropriate sites. As a result I checked and sure enough mine was too!!!!! I don't blog enough to make it worth my time to collect every ones information. Soooo I am going to print my blog in a book and then delete it. I want my family to be protected and I want nothing to do with the evil influences that can be brought into my home this way. I will miss you...hopefully I can still keep up on your families in some other way.

3 comments:

Holly said...

so how do you find out if your blog is linked to these awful sites?

The Powell Family said...

Long story short there is a place on your "DESIGN" page that shows you your "stats"...I had another friend research it and found out you are the only one who can see your stats so unless you go there and click on the link you really are not affected. But if you make your blog private nobody can attach those things to you in any way shape or form. If you go to your stats just don't click on anything that is getit.info

Jenny said...

Bummer! It's awful what people will do! I will miss seeing your cute updates and hope all is well with you guys!